However, occasionally we meet elsewhere, and the last Sunday of the month we normally do not meet at Jammin’ Java. Please check / subscribe to our weekly On the Table announcement (to the left), or call 703.304.1161 to catch up with us.
- By Metro: Jammin’ Java is three miles from the Vienna Metro stop – a little too far to walk but just a short cab ride away.
- From I-495 Capital Beltway:
- Take exit 46A, Route 123, South towards Tysons Corner / Vienna.
- Go 2 miles.
- Jammin’ Java is on the left, just past the Outback restaurant and just before the Walgreens.
- From I-66:
- While on I-66, take the Nutley St. North exit towards Vienna. This is also the exit for the Vienna Metro station.
- Merge onto Nutley St.
- Go 1.2 miles and turn right onto Maple Ave. (Rt. 123).
- Go through 4 traffic lights.
- Jammin’ Java is on the right, in the Glyndon Shopping Center after the Walgreens.
If you’ve got kids, you should know that your children are 100% welcome ’round the Table! We’ve got lots (and lots!) of kids ourselves. Many parents keep their small children in the service, be we also offer nursery care for the little ones every week. Also, for grade-school-age kids, unless it’s one of our occasional All-Ages Services, we offer “Big Kids Church”, which is kind of like Sunday School, only more fun. And older kids and teens are as welcome as anyone to participate in (and contribute thoughts and creativity to) the main service. In summary: humans of all ages are invited to the Table.
We’ve created a document (a “Survival Guide“) that we hope might be useful for folks coming to one of our gatherings for the first time. It’s sort of like your Common Table 101 course. The hope is that it’ll help to counteract a bit of the “Oh – y’all are weird!” syndrome that often occurs when folks first meet us. We’re sure it’s not remotely up to the task.
Also, the current PDF/printable version of our Survival Guide can be found here: PDF Survival Guide